- The Marketing Services Specialist will provide due diligence support critical to retaining and growing the firm’s assets under management and to help the firm strengthen its position as a leader in the industry
- The Marketing Services Specialist must become well versed in the mechanics of registered products such as Nuveen Open End Funds, UCITS, ETFs, and CITs as well as organizational aspect of the business to develop, write and organize RFP, RFI and DDQ content.
- Provide on-going (monthly, quarterly and other recurring) standard due diligence coverage to home office analysts, institutional consultants and other external partners as requested on behalf of Nuveen Fund Advisors
- Complete on-boarding questionnaires, fund review due diligence questionnaires, fund fact sheets, etc. across National Broker Dealers, Independent Broker Dealers, RIA, Bank and Trust, DCIO, and Global and Affiliated distribution channels for fund approvals, additions, and activations
- Interact with appropriate subject matter experts throughout the Nuveen and TIAA organizations (including but not limited to Relationship Managers, Client Portfolio Managers, Product Managers and Legal/Compliance) to obtain and/or facilitate delivery of accurate and high quality content and data
- Acquire deep understanding of the organizational structure and dynamics
- Navigate the organization effectively to obtain necessary data sources or information to effectively and efficiently complete client requests
- Conduct other special projects as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Series 7 preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Investment Management industry
- Experience answering and editing RFPs and due diligence questionnaires within the asset management industry a plus
- Working knowledge of Proposal Management and Production System (PMAPS) a plus
- Diligence, accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work well under pressure. Ability to work well with a variety of people across the organization
- A self-starter who can work independently and as a member of a team
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Proficiency in multiple investment and database software packages a plus (e.g. Morningstar Direct, Investortools, Simfund).
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years