ETFLogic is a fintech start-up company founded by former ETF Market Makers, Traders and Quant Analysts in mid-2017. Their mission is help ETF issuers and investors grow assets by bringing a new and greater level of transparency to the increasing complexities of the Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) industry.
- ETFLogic is offering an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing fintech company
- You would be a great fit if you are intellectually curious, commercially focused, ambitious, a team player, and work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You will work directly with the founders to build our future success.
- Work with senior sales team to schedule meetings with existing and prospective clients
- Coordinate roadshows
- Email campaigns, creation of weekly newsletters, scheduling of and participation in client meetings / roadshows, networking
- Creation of marketing materials, brochures
- Generate social media engagement
- Answer inbound sales calls and emails
- Identify, develop and nurture client relationships and sell our software, data and services to the ETF ecosystem = Issuers, RIAs, Financial Advisors, Traders, Hedge Funds and Corporations
- Help to build a sales pipeline and architect our sales process
- Track activity in CRM system
- Be a valuable part of the feedback loop to assist in the development and refinement of our platform
- Work with product development and technology teams to drive product forward
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- U.S. Work Authorization Required
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience. Financial industry not mandatory but a plus
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- A deep interest and curiosity – or desire to learn – about the financial markets and ETF ecosystem
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Powerpoint presentation skills.
- Experience 1-3 Years