The Team & Role:
The S&P Dow Jones Indices’ (S&P DJI) global marketing team is responsible for promoting the S&P DJI brand and driving awareness and adoption of S&P DJI offerings and index-linked products in close collaboration with our clients and industry partners.
The position is part of S&P DJI’s Account-Based Marketing (ABM) team in Europe, whose remit is to help develop and execute omni-channel product and channel marketing strategies to improve competitive positioning, product brand awareness and educational support for S&P DJI’s iconic brands and S&P DJI index-linked products and capabilities. Targeted audience profiles include asset owners, wealth management, capital markets and insurance across European markets, with a particular focus on Germany.
The individual will collaborate regularly with the global S&P DJI Marketing team, communicate with commercial stakeholders, and serve as the primary marketing relationship manager for external partners (ETF providers, exchanges, pension plans, insurance carriers etc.).
This role will help promote the S&P DJI brand as the world’s leading, independent, index solutions provider. As part of the broader commercial organization, Marketing is responsible for helping to drive market share and revenue connecting Marketing activities (advertising, digital marketing, content marketing, events etc.) to specific commercial outcomes.
As part of the European Commercial Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping to drive market share, revenue and leads, and connecting Marketing activities to specific commercial outcomes. The candidate will work in lock step with our European commercial teams and clients to drive awareness of our Sustainability solutions, and drive adoption and AUM growth in S&P DJI index-linked products with a particular focus on driving German commercial opportunities.
Account Based Marketing. The role’s primary focus is on managing growth opportunities and relationships with key partners and clients across Germany and other European markets and the optimization of marketing techniques to support including, but not restricted to digital and 3rd-party publications, platforms, content marketing and event programming.
Program Management. Oversight of account-based marketing campaign performance in a transparent and informative manner for internal and external stakeholders. Ensure a rigorous, systematic and transparent metrics analysis to underpin the team’s and business leaders’ decision processes. The role owns responsibility for marketing activities across the entire marketing mix, including events, and their related metrics, partnering directly with sales and product management to achieve strategic commercial outcomes.
- 10+ years of Sustainability (ESG) and financial markets experience ideally gained with an asset management or similar organization. Strong Marketing background. Account Based Marketing (ABM) experience preferred.
- Must have proven experience in ESG/Sustainability investing and be well versed in industry dynamics and regulatory landscape. CFA Certificate in ESG Investing an advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and German, other European languages an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred).
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills with a track record of driving measurable and significant results. Must possess strong and effective written skills with the ability to deliver impactful communications tailored to audiences, be detail-oriented and possess a track record of managing multiple high impact projects simultaneously.
- Requires ability to interact with varying levels of management and stakeholders across the organization and demonstrate commercial acumen and decision-making.
- Foundational understanding of the principals of the primary uses of indices and index-based products by portfolio managers, financial analysis, institutional-quality asset owners and product issuers in the ESG/Sustainability space.
- Comprehension of the basic pillars of investment management /asset allocation and the goals of financial market participants, including institutional investors, financial advisors, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience managing marketing campaigns and activations end-to-end across eMarketing, content, digital, webinars/events, and social media.
- Must exhibit exploratory, forward thinking, solution-solving style and ability to rationalize available opportunities for the S&P DJI opportunity set.
Source: for more information click here.