- This is a broad product marketing role that involves implementing integrated marketing communications programmes and ongoing promotional activities for Tradeweb’s marketplaces in Europe and Asia
- The list of responsibilities below, while representative, is not exhaustive and the nature of a small team demands an integrated and flexible approach to the job.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to ensure that overall marketing and event activity is strategic and aligned with business and brand objectives
- Liaise with product managers and Strategy to develop and execute targeted marketing programs that build exposure with our existing customer base and provide market penetration of the firm’s markets and services
- Support the sales team in acquiring new business through the strategic creation of collateral, management of events, and client communications. Work closely with sales management to coordinate any new product launches or the rollout of key functionality, ensuring consistency in messaging and marketing materials
- Responsible for managing and delivering marketing campaigns on time and on budget. This includes working closely with business managers and the Director of Marketing – from the initial concept, copy writing, co-ordination with designers, creative oversight, to production. Responsibilities also include providing the business with reporting and key metrics
- Help build a cohesive event and conference schedule that reflects the strengths and overall positioning of Tradeweb by identifying appropriate industry conferences and tradeshows and the level of participation Tradeweb should engage in. Assist in planning client appreciation events
- Work in connection with the VP of Digital Marketing to develop new ideas and web content that support the firm’s digital marketing and communications strategy
- Assist in client research and feedback programs to aid product development and remain aware of competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Broad-based marketer with experience in B2B financial marketing. Preferably from the buy-side or a software house.
- University degree, preferably with a marketing major, or other marketing qualification
- Experience and knowledge of capital markets / fixed income
- The ability to create innovative marketing campaigns and ideas. Must be able to develop a brief and engage appropriate expertise to devise programs to meet objectives and assess response;
- Events and conference management experience
- Direct marketing experience – print and digital
- Experience with managing advertising, design and printing agencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using web content management systems, ideally Ektron, and/or email distribution systems
- Budget management
- PR experience
- Experience interacting with business at all levels
- Financial services (B2B) marketing experience; fixed income knowledge; results focused; team oriented; communication skills
- Core working hours are 8am-5.30pm, however you will be required to provide support outside of these hours as required.
Source: for more information click here.