- WisdomTree, an SEC-registered investment adviser and leading sponsor of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) is currently seeking a Marketing Compliance Officer for a promising opportunity within the Compliance Department.
- Reviewing and approving all communications, including but not limited to: marketing materials; custom requests, factsheets; PowerPoint presentations, request for proposals; due diligence questionnaires; website content; and, electronic communication
- The position requires prior mutual fund, variable annuity and/or ETF advertising/marketing review experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations, a solid knowledge of financial services products, the ability to prioritize a high volume of reviews, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and must work well both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills in a fast-paced, high energy environment are required.
Source: for more information click here.