- He / she will be responsible for the delivery and execution of co-marketing activities associated with these segments in the region, in alignment with equivalent role holders in EMEA and Asia
- He / she will be instrumental in raising awareness of FTSE Russell’s index component embedded into ETF issuers’ / asset managers’ index- linked investment products, in contributing to growing assets under management and increasing revenues.
1) NA ETF issuers :
Lead the NA (North America) co-marketing function supporting new ETF product issuance and asset growth against FTSE Russell benchmarks and enhancing the brand equity of FTSE Russell with ETF product issuers in North America (and tactically in Latin America).
- Expand marketing relationships with ETF Issuers, Exchanges, Liquidity Providers and ETF Service Providers in North America.
- Act as the primary touch point for ETF issuers in North America on all marketing and PR activity.
- Coordinate with FTSE Russell marketing, content and media teams to ensure the delivery and execution of marketing activity that will support new product issuance and continued AuM growth against FTSE Russell benchmarks.
- Work with the NA ETF team, Product Managers and Sales to ensure marketing activity is aligned with business goals.
2) US Wealth / Retail :
Lead the US co-marketing function supporting business growth in the strategically important US Wealth management segment, supporting adoption of ETFs by US Advisors, supporting FTSE Russell’s Direct
Indexing proposition (and tactically supporting investment houses marketing SMAs / UMAs benchmarked to FTSE Russell indexes).
- Develop a US co-marketing programme designed to support commercial goals against FTSE Russell index and analytics data to the retail segment.
- Coordinate with FTSE Russell marketing campaign managers, content team, digital team and product managers to establish a digital content-based strategy to address this market.
- Identify cross pollination opportunities between retail, ETFs and broad marketing campaigns.
3) NA GSAM :
Lead the NA co-marketing function supporting ad-hoc requests from NA-based GSAM key clients (and tactically supporting co-marketing requests from other Asset Managers incl. insurers, annuities providers).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Adequate years of marketing experience in a B2B (or B2B2B) environment (indexation, exchanges, fund management, ETFs, wire house, brokerage or wealth management an advantage)
- Good knowledge of the ETF and / or wealth management industries in North America
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Excellent relationship management, presentation and communication skills
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Desire to learn about product / usage of indexes for asset management purposes
- Degree level education
- Delivery and client focus is essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and coordinate across various teams in various time zones
- Flexible and able to respond to rapid changes
- Creative self starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the confidence to interact with senior management internally and within clients.
Source: for more information click here.