- PIMCO is seeking a Marketing Associate to support our Intermediary and Institutional businesses
- The ideal candidate will be an effective and dynamic marketing manager who is ambitious and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- This person will report to the Vice President, Channel Marketing Manager, and will be part of PIMCO’s Asia ex Japan marketing organization
- The Marketing Associate will partner primarily with stakeholders within Marketing and Account Management, to execute marketing programs that support PIMCO’s broad range of strategies and services
- This role is based in Hong Kong and is a 1-year (renewable) contract position
- The Marketing Associate is responsible for working with Channel Marketing Managers to understand the business objectives and needs of the respective client segments and to execute on the deliverables identified as part of the strategic marketing plan
- Key responsibilities include but are not limited to, providing support in campaign and events execution, gathering and reporting marketing metrics and assisting with maintaining records relating to invoicing and budgeting
- The ideal candidate will possess strong project management and organizational skills, a demonstrated interest and experience in partnering with various business functions in addition to having marketing expertise within the financial services industry
- This role will focus heavily and primarily on the execution and prioritization of the specific deliverables identified in the marketing plans
- This role will also require working with members of the Global Marketing Team He/she will work closely with multiple stakeholders, including compliance, client facing teams, investment professionals, as well as manage external vendors, where necessary.
- Develop, review and update marketing collateral, including thought leadership pieces, fund commentaries, fund flyers, videos, website content, emails and brochures across various formats and platforms
- Collaborate with client-facing teams on client emailing campaigns and with the Global Multimedia team to adapt webcast materials for use in Asia
- Assist with PIMCO events and external industry conferences, including liaising with the hotel/conference organizer and other external vendors, managing invitations and registrations, and on-site support
- Gather and analyze metrics for marketing-related activities, assist in preparing campaign and post-event reports, manage stakeholder reporting, and deliver actionable recommendations based on findings where required
- Coordinate with the Compliance team to ensure all materials produced are fully compliant with regulations
- Manage external vendors, where necessary, in the production and execution of advertising, events and other client marketing campaigns.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or business-related disciplines
- Professional qualification in finance (CFA, CAIA) a plus
- Understanding of financial markets with 2 to 5 years’ experience in the financial services industry, preferably in wholesale or institutional marketing in the asset management industry in Asia, particularly Hong Kong and Singapore
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese / Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate financial concepts both verbally and in writing
- Assist with other marketing projects and activities to support the business as required
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Resilience, ability to work under deadline pressure and flexibility to work in a small regional team
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking and organization skills
- Independent problem solving
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills at all organizational levels
- PIMCO is an equal opportunity employer.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years