Seeking to provide access to high-quality and cost-efficient investment solutions, Global X is a New York-based sponsor of exchange-traded funds (ETFs). Founded in 2008, we are distinguished by our smart core, income, alpha, risk management and access suites of ETFs, and we have more than 50 funds available across U.S. and foreign exchanges. Global X is recognized as a leader in providing intelligent investment solutions for our clients.
- Global X, a New York-based sponsor of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our growing distribution team. This role will support our marketing analytics function in optimizing integrated media plans and operationalizing CRM data streams, among other areas of responsibility.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of plans, forecasts, and models that guide fact-based media allocation decisions
- Serve as firm’s primary point of contact and subject matter expert on CRM, including integration of third-party data sources and establishing best practices for data hygiene
- Develop reports/dashboards to add clarity and guide distribution leadership in strategic decisions
- Exemplify the Global X client-first culture; believe in and use team-based thinking and execution
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Design solutions to help automate internal distribution processes and procedures, including reporting
- Consult in the vetting of new technology and media service providers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in economics, mathematics, computer science or related field with strong quantitative background
- 2-4 years’ experience working in analytically oriented role
- Adept at synthesizing and concisely explaining nuanced marketing and sales data to senior leadership and other functional areas
- Fluent in fundamentals of statistics
- Strong background in MS Excel
- Tireless attention to detail; resourceful self-starter
- Prior experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Interest in financial markets and world affairs
- Understanding of core principles of marketing
- Basic proficiency in HTML
- Working knowledge of Python and/or SQL a plus.