- The firm is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Data Analyst to help implement and manage a robust data solution to gather intelligence, anticipate client needs, inform sales/marketing/product development strategies and maximize results/ROI
- The successful candidate will be responsible for defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with marketing and business objectives; producing meaningful marketing metrics and performance reports with actionable insights. This role will need a motivated self-starter who can combine various data sources to inform meaningful business change on how we best engage, serve and expand our EMEA efforts
- This remit of this position is to be responsible for deep analysis on client and marketing data including web, social, email, webcast, paid media and events behaviours of EMEA clients
- This will involve looking at clickstream data and conducting user path analysis to determine client behaviours (including acquisition and funnel analysis) and subsequent outcomes (sale, redemption etc.)
- This will include click and behavioural activity combining with other data from CRM to determine what digital activities and other touchpoints are leading indicators for certain actions
- The output will be in the form of insights, DOMO data visualization cards, PowerBI charts and recommendations that will be presented to the marketing leadership team, Client Facing team and relevant stakeholders which should be able to apply to day to day marketing and campaign efforts
- The role will also assist in moving our A/B testing roadmap forward helping to identify areas of optimisation and measurement of tests and initiatives
- This role will also actively contribute to the EMEA Marketing team, supported by the rest of EMEA Digital, Campaign and Channel Marketing teams.
- Use analytics tools (DOMO & PowerBI) to come up with tangible digital insights and present back to marketing and campaign teams and business stakeholders with recommendations
- Understand stakeholders’ needs through strong collaborative relationships and translate these needs into analytical research projects to address these needs
- Identify, analyse and present optimization opportunities in marketing activities
- Part manage local test and learn strategies, measurement and optimization ideationAnalyse marketing program efficiency and effectiveness and co-develop resulting action plans
- Perform trend and predictive analysis and statistical analysis leading to decision support capabilities
- Input, clean, extract and integrate data from our data warehouses and other data sources
- Establishes and supports the creation of business metrics
- Develop ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Work with the EMEA Marketing team to identify optimization opportunities in the region.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in a quantitative discipline (i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Econometrics, Operations Research etc)
- Strong academic qualifications, including advanced understanding/coursework in database management
- At least 4 years of working experience with big datasets and on large scale analytical projects
- Experience in building data and analytics solutions, data mining, data manipulation, statistical analysis and data visualisation
- Experience in digital and multichannel marketing with a customer focused mindset
- Strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, high energy and detail oriented
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- High proficiency with SQL or any other programming language including Python or R
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required.
Source: for more information click here.