- Global X, a New York-based sponsor of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), is seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our growing Distribution team
- This role will be centrally involved in efforts to engage clients and prospects via email marketing and other forms of personalized communications.
- Oversee B2B and B2C email marketing campaigns, including scheduling, production, testing, deployment, and analysis
- Adopt a test-and-learn mindset in pursuit of continuous improvement across email KPIs, while ensuring learnings from campaigns are applied toward optimizing other tactics (e.g., product messaging)
- Drive growth in signups to Global X’s email distribution list, which offers perspectives and commentary on trends/themes shaping global markets
- Expand our marketing lead-generation strategy to encompass insights from email as well as other digital tactics
- Support list-building, lead-scoring, and other forms of CRM data processing to guide marketing efforts
- Be an internal champion for CRM and data-led advertising
- Develop and refine marketing segmentations
- Assist in the updating of Global X website content
- Consult in the vetting of new technology and advertising partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, communications or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience working in an email marketing, communications or CRM-focused role
- Strong writer
- HTML proficient
- Understanding of email marketing best practices, including knowledge of U.S. regulatory and compliance regimes (e.g., CAN-SPAM, CCPA)
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least one major email service provider (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor) and/or tech stack with integrated email marketing capability
- Tireless attention to detail
- Self-starter, who can operate both independently and within a dynamic team environment
- Interest in financial markets and world affairs
- Prior experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot a plus.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years