- As Managing Director, ETF OneSource Platform, you have the opportunity to lead the team responsible for Schwab’s industry-leading commission-free ETF offer
- Serving both individual investors and registered investment advisors (RIAs), ETF OneSource is a critical component of our ETF platform, driving both client satisfaction and new-to-firm households
- The Managing Director will advance company’s leadership position in the industry and continually identify opportunities to further elevate ETF OneSource and the ETF Platform as a whole.
- Develop a strategic roadmap to expand the commission-free ETF offer, including an implementation and execution plan
- Manage relationships with third-party ETF providers, including contract negotiations for those participating on ETF OneSource
- Evolve the long-term strategy and business model for Schwab’s ETF platform focused on sustainable monetization of ETFs and ensuring a proactive approach to industry trends and dynamics
- Improve the foundational infrastructure to support ETF OneSource, including billing and reporting functions
- Manage a team of one to two Senior Managers responsible for a variety of ongoing and project-driven initiatives
- Partner closely with other product teams, technology, marketing and operations groups, compliance, and corporate counsel, in the planning and execution of key projects
- Ensure processes and procedures supporting all functions of the ETF OneSource platform are maintained to minimize risk to the firm
- Manage and continually improve platform policies to ensure alignment with client needs and to drive efficiency and scale in platform maintenance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience delivering results in an environment that requires influencing and cross-organizational support to achieve success
- Strong communication skills, comfort creating and delivering strategic presentations to varying audiences, including clients, business partners, and senior executives
- Analytical mindset that drives towards data-driven answers and is comfortable working with finance and data teams to create insightful and strategic analyses
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape in the financial services industry, especially as it relates to asset management and related product solutions, particularly ETFs
- Strong understanding of key partner functions such as product management, trading, operations, marketing, supervision, and compliance
- Strong emotional intelligence/maturity and leadership presence
- Proactively confronts challenges and is able to make tough choices while confidently communicating difficult messages with transparency and candor
- Highly collaborative and relationship-oriented; thrives on initiating, building and cultivating strong authentic relationships inside and outside the group; navigates and activates alignment across organizations
- BA/BS degree; MBA preferred; Series 7 license preferred.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 3-5 Years