- The Cboe Options Product Manager is responsible for leading members of the Cboe Options Product support team in providing front-line world-class support and accurate and timely option listings to the market
- Cboe is seeking an experienced and inspirational leader for this role that is responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, solving problems, monitoring systems and ensuring option listings for the four Cboe Options Exchanges are brought to market accurately and timely
- The problems are challenging but rewarding and we look forward to hearing from you if you feel up to the task.
- Lead the support team in providing first level and first-class support answering questions and request for Cboe options products and resolving customer issues using the “Deliver Plus One” standard
- Provide timely and professional communications (internal and external) servicing Operations Support Center (“OSC”) support email queues and providing customer phone support
- Testing/understanding changes to systems and functionality prior to deployment
- Logical port creation and modification of default settings
- Analyze and investigate error logs and order trails, troubleshoot network issues and review relevant logs (e.g. FIX)
- Develop team strengths and improve on weaknesses
- Organize and lead team initiatives and meetings related to support matters
- Create an inspirational team environment which fosters trust and open communication
- Establish solid working relationship with business and account coverage teams and provide assistance with option listing requests as well as escalation
- Lead the deployment of option listing applications and new features ensuring the team is well versed with any new functionality and option listing rules
- Monitor active equity and ETP underlyings for option listing potential
- Manage administrative system configuration changes for certain option listing programs (i.e. weekly, penny programs, etc…)
- Work closely with Exchange development team to provide timely corrective actions for open issues and to drive improvements to operational tooling that allow for added transparency and increased efficiency for the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years’ of experience in a leadership role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial securities or technical support position
- Experience with options listing rules and procedures
- Experience using OCC Encore
- Experience deciphering allowed option strike increments and new option listings
- Vigorous desire to learn Cboe technology and to become an expert with respect to key market structure concepts
- An innovative spirit and a willingness to drive and support positive change to the platform and operational processes and procedures
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team-oriented environment
- Ability participate in weekend testing, weekend system verification and weekday off-hours on-call support as required
- Proficiency in SQL, Windows and Linux desired
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, analytical, and customer service skills
- Capability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail.
Source: for more information click here.