State Street partners with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing.
- This role will partner closely with Client Operations, Global COE’s, and large Broker/Dealers to facilitate proper settlement of ETF in-kind transactions globally.
- The day to day responsibilities for this role will include, but not limited to the oversight of ETF order settlement, collateral management, responding to broker requests and/or questions, resolving failed trades across 24 clients, and growing
- Day to day environment is deadline driven, fast paced with a strong emphasis on risk mitigation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience and understanding of Exchange Traded Funds from a custody perspective
- Strong background in custody across domestic and international equities and fixed income
- Knowledge of ETF order settlement for CNS and non CNS funds
- Comfortable speaking with internal and external clients
- Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple tasks in a very fast- paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively with development of the team in mind
- Ability to identify areas of risk and work successfully to eliminate these areas with implementation of proper processes and controls, fully documented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in finance
- At least 4 years of experience in ETFs a plus
- Proficient in MCH and Excel.
Source: for more information click here.