- The Lyxor Client Service Intern will have among other things, responsibility for supporting the client relationship management team as well as sales people (client prospection and presentation), assisting with client inquiries, report production and delivery as well as sales support for deal in the pipeline
- The ideal candidate is an energetic, strategic thinker who is resourceful, organized, and driven to provide top-notch service to all clients
- This position will report directly to the Head of Client Relations and will be integrally part of the Business Development and Marketing team
- This intern position is six months to one year in length.
- Help respond to clients’ requests on a timely basis via email and/or phone in consultation with members of the Business Development team
- Assist in communication with other Lyxor and SG groups (research, portfolio management, compliance) to address client needs
- Manage the production of monthly dashboard of the activity for senior management
- Assist with client on-boarding, including identifying potential marketing material, initiating KYC, and following through to ensure documents are processed in a timely manner
- Support the team in managing the KYC review process for all existing investors
- Support the Sales and Client services team with organizational efforts, process/reports updates, client follow ups and compliance documentation
- Manage weekly and monthly distribution of marketing materials to clients
- Manage updates / additions of client information into iC (Client Relationship Management System)
- Assist in Client due diligence
- Respond to our general mailbox inquiries
- Help organize monthly or quarterly client call as needed
- Develop a solid understanding of the firm’s funds, products, and services
- Work on ah-hoc project linked to the business development of Lyxor activity in the US.
- Energetic, strategic thinker who is resourceful, very well organized, and driven
- Strong client-service skills
- Strong verbal and written English language skills required for all client communication
- Extremely detail oriented, accurate, and thorough
- BS/BA required
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Accountable for all work and projects and self-directed to provide status updates to relevant parties
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast pace environment
- Team oriented and possessing strong collaboration skills to liaise with sales, marketing, portfolio management, accounting, and senior management
- Ability to adhere to strict compliance procedures
- Knowledge of Hedge Fund industry
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
Source: for more information click here.