ETF Stream is a news website for everything ETF related in Europe and Asia/Australasia. An international team of journalists cover all the new issues, highlight the people moves, and track the industry’s rapid growth. The team is also dedicated to educating the investor and advisor – guides, features, analysis and data help explain the passive investment industry to a wider audience. If you’ve got a strong opinion on the industry, we want to hear from you!
- We’re always looking for bright young things to join us but we do have a particularly urgent need for a new writer/analyst to work with us on all things ETF and asset allocation related (London based)
- Ideally, we are looking for a well educated and curious person who is relatively new to journalism – so previous journalistic/writing experience is not a necessity though their English writing skills will need to be excellent.
Skills and Qualifications:
- We acutely aware that there are many smart types who once thought about going straight into financial analysis but are now having second thoughts – or maybe finding the normal entry routes blocked off! In which case financial journalism is an increasingly viable alternative
- Ideally said person would have a good basic knowledge of investment and even ETFs. Good communication skills are also needed as they’ll be working with a wide range of interviewees
- We’re in need of said person asap and though the salary isn’t a king’s ransom compared to some City starter salaries we pay pretty well compared to our peers in news journalism!
Interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience < 1 Year