- Working in an innovative and decentralized organization, you will work with the Expertise team to support the company’s research activity, analyze ETFs, write market commentary, industry research and educational material, participate in providers due diligences and professional ETF selection.
- Initiate, develop, and illustrate data-driven stories on the ETF industry
- Write content across a wide range of contexts, including educational material, market commentary and industry research
- Assist with ETF providers due diligences: review providers documentation, assist to meetings with providers teams, execute checks, and prepare written analyses of ETF providers’ business and operational capabilities stressing potential issues
- Participate in professional ETF selection process.
- 0-2 years of experience in ETF investments, research or product strategy
- Proven affinity with financial markets and ETFs investments
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Appropriate knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ideally other industry tools such as Bloomberg Terminal
- Fluent in English, other European languages a plus
- Critical and independent thinker with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong work ethic with exceptional qualifications (ideally, started CFA).
Please email your CV to Oliver@jobsinetfs.com