- Cash Market Development – Products & Regulation is responsible for the strategic development of the cash market in equities and ETFs & ETPs (Exchange Traded Funds & Exchange Traded Products)
- For this purpose, existing market and industry trends are analyzed and options for the development of new markets, products and customer groups derived from them
- The development and implementation of innovative business models is in the foreground here
- In addition, Products & Regulation is responsible for the analysis of new regulations affecting the cash market and its implementation
- As an employee, you have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in an innovative company and to accompany interesting projects from the development to the completion of the project.
- Independent support and coordination of ETF & ETP listings
- Participation in projects for the further development of the ETF market
- Collection, analysis and visualization of product data stocks and ETFs & ETPs
- Analysis of competitors and the further development of the cash market.
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in economics, IT or engineering or comparable education
- Very good understanding of stock and financial markets
- Independent working method, flexibility and very good communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, handling of large amounts of data and ideally programming and Bloomberg skills
- Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written.
Source: for more information click here.