- We are looking to identify a strategic and commercial Italian Distribution Associate Director who can focus on Italian Wholesale & Intermediary Clients (particularly Private Banks) and effectively drive the growth of our business
- The successful candidate will be a well networked sales professional with in-depth product and investments knowledge and will have extensive experience in ETFs and/or come from an active funds sales background with a view to move into the smart beta space.
- Drives sales and business development effort for Italian Wholesale clients, as specified by the account breakdown.
- Engage with key contacts and sponsors at the main investors, educate on existing and new products, their structure, benefits and usage, etc.
- Develop Wholesale Institutional business plan encompassing research, events, PR and marketing product development.
- Manage progress against annual gross creation target
- Establish new client relationships
- Manage distribution lists to set clients
- Help develop Italian Institutional business plan using marketing and research as a tool:
- Outline how sales, marketing, research activities will be coordinated
- Overview of events for next year
- Aid with PR message for institutional clients
- Promote all services ETFS offers in Italy and show clients all aspects and added value we can offer (research, product development/tax, Capital Markets team)
- Ensure all relevant contacts, meetings, notes and actions are entered timely and accurately
- Record client interest and set up list/groups in CRM
- Continue to learn about ETFS products and improve knowledge about products, structure, regulatory requirements in detail.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A comprehensive understanding of the wholesale investor landscape and relevant local client base
- Proven business development capabilities, winning new clients and demonstration of relationship management
- An appreciation of the different approaches required for institutional clients and ideally selling relevant ETP products across teams in these institutions
- Knowledge of ETPs and their appeal to investors
- Appreciation of the operational function behind the sale
- Non-technical/Personal Skills
- Self sufficient and self motivated
- Entrepreneurial and innovative individual
- Strong academics
- Strong communication and numerical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create and maintain relationships are paramount, team player
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Outgoing and sociable
- Languages: Italian (fluent), English.
Source: for more information click here.