BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of company‘s clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to BlackRock.
- The iShares sales specialist will drive the continued growth of the iShares business by developing and executing on plans to increase client engagement in the broad Wealth Advisory sector across the Southern Region including Victoria, South Australian and Western Australia
- In addition to working with the client business, the iShares sales specialist will also work closely with Capital Markets, Operations and Product Development teams as well as external stakeholders including brokers, exchanges and regulators to ensure the efficient operation of the iShares business.
- Identify opportunities to grow the iShares business in the Wealth Advisory segment across the Southern Region by developing and maintaining activity plans and ensuring a strategic approach to client engagement
- Actively pursue cross-selling opportunities across BLK’s suite of solutions
- Work in partnership with the broader Victorian and national sales team to deliver the best outcome for clients and BlackRock
- Partner with local stakeholders (including, Marketing and Product) to establish a strong understanding of the client needs, behaviours and value drivers within this channel
- Act as a centre of excellence for iShares, ETFs and investment markets generally, cementing BlackRock’s position as the ETF experts and enhancing BLK’s position as the world’s leading investment and risk manager
- Devise and execute compelling engagement strategies for this region with respect to budget and long term strategy
- Work effectively with global partners to leverage the capability of the global firm and deliver this capability to Australian clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8 years + relevant financial services experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
- Proven track record of experience and driving results in the investment management industry in a sales role
- Strong understanding of global capital markets, including equities, fixed income, commodities and alternatives
- Strong understanding of investment markets and products and the evolving investment industry value chain including:
- Independent financial advisers, Dealer Groups, Online broking, Private Banks, Family Offices
- Demonstrated skills and experience in best-practise client service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results oriented with high activity and capable of operating autonomously.
Source: for more information click here.