With over 700 funds globally across multiple asset classes and strategies and more than $1 trillion in assets under management as of September 30, 2016, iShares helps clients around the world build the core of their portfolios, meet specific investment goals and implement market views. iShares funds are powered by the expert portfolio and risk management of BlackRock, trusted to manage more money than any other investment firm.
- The International iShares sales team develops and maintains relationships with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) investors outside of the United States.
- The iShares Sales Team for Germany, Austria & CEE is responsible for developing the business in the region.
- It works in close partnership with the Compliance teams on adapting processes to meet the legal and customer-specific requirements of the EMEA region and the individual countries.
- This position is responsible for supporting existing client relationships as well as researching and prospecting clients in order to expand the use of iShares to new teams within clients and also to new clients with focus on Southern Germany. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to deliver against strategy set for a specific country/segment in the European iShares Sales function.
- The role will need to employ a wide variety of direct and indirect sales strategies, working closely with many other iShares teams such as Portfolio Management, Capital Markets, Product Development as well as all the other country sales and marketing teams and the broader iShares European and Global teams. iShares Sales works in close partnership with the Institutional (ICB) as well as the Retail Sales teams in the region.
- Responsible for customer liaison and support to a defined set of clients across all Wealth/Retail segments in a specific region.
- Set a clear strategy for clients, in line with the country and segment heads. Development of the established, identifying new opportunities for iShares Wealth/Retail business and acquisition of new customer target accounts in the region
- Further development of sales and distribution approaches and marketing documents for the product range of iShares in the region
- Implementation of the product and sales and distribution strategy in the region
- Responsible for delivering against activity targets for calls and meetings.
- Responsibility for contributing to the delivery of annual target of net new assets into the iShares Dublin and German based funds.
- Responsibility to ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements and standards are met personally and within the team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or an equal professional experience
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken) is required for the role
- Significant experience in a financial services sales role in Germany.
- Thorough knowledge of the client landscape in Southern Germany
- Deep understanding of the sales process, prospecting, objection handling, closing and long term relationship management.
- Understanding of product set – both ETFs and competitive landscape of delta 1 products.
- Presentation skills.
- The individual must be a true team player, organized and entrepreneurial, and must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client service mind-set
- High energy, motivated individual, with a commitment to excellence
- Ability to explain complex financial strategies to all levels (from investment professionals to lay-people).
Source: for more information click here.