Overview of Responsibility
- Design, drive and implement strategic marketing campaigns that support the iShares Asia ex-Japan business priorities targeting institutional and wealth investors in markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, China offshore and Southeast Asia and drive commercial impact.
- Develop and manage relationships with business partners in the iShares business including Sales, Product, Investment Strategy, COO and Strategy ensuring alignment of business and marketing priorities, and understanding target client profile, objectives and solving for challenges with ETF implementation.
- Collaborate closely with global, regional and country marketing teams within BlackRock (including country channel marketers, digital, events, content, Sustainable investing, Alternatives etc.) and be a partner to investment teams, product strategists, client facing teams, APAC Corporate Communications, Legal and Compliance to implement marketing solutions, in addition to sharing best practices and learnings.
- Develop the content and digital strategy for iShares website and content hub, including all related digital marketing activities (e.g. paid media and SEO/SEM) that drive traffic to these channels.
- Partner closely with the APAC digital marketing team to analyze campaign performance and develop marketing intelligence. Proactively use data insights to actively adjust defined approach as necessary to optimize commercial impact.
- Take part in product marketing initiatives including developing and implementing integrated marketing plans for fund launches, updating existing marketing materials, as well as being the marketing subject matter expert in product related business discussions and projects.
- Lead, plan and activate iShares client events and sponsorships (in-person and virtual) to showcase thought leadership and ETF education, investment capabilities and ETF implementation.
- Develop and manage strong global and regional relationships to leverage thought leadership and commentary from global BlackRock and iShares resources for maximum leverage by local markets.
- Plan for and implement campaigns within allocated marketing budget, and partner with third-party agencies or vendors where necessary.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are compliant and implemented within BlackRock guidelines, controls and processes; ensuring risks are identified and resolved.
- Be an iShares champion to drive ETF awareness, business exposure, brand awareness and advocacy with both external clients and internal colleagues.
- Success in this role will be highly dependent on being able to manage key stakeholders and marketing campaigns simultaneously across multiple markets.
- At least 6 years of experience with proven experience working in financial services, preferably in asset management, banking or wealth management. Experience in working with ETFs would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills in English – both written and verbal is required. You are able to write, edit, and proofread copy across a number of marketing channels. You are able to support China and Taiwan markets – excellent written simplified or traditional Chinese is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong understanding of the ETF landscape and asset management industry including ETFs, client segments and the competitor landscape.
- Strategic operator. You are forward looking and are able to provide well thought-out solutions, as well as being able implement tactical marketing initiatives autonomously with high attention-to-detail.
- Creative connector. You are able to deliver messages in an innovative and engaging manner and you are able to maintain creativity and positively adapt to unexpected challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Game changer. You are comfortable with using data insights and past marketing experience to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent problem solver. You are intellectually curious with strong critical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Adept at influencing senior stakeholders and peers without explicit authority and working effectively across numerous teams in a large organization both collaboratively and autonomously.
- Driven, organized and self-motivated individual. You are upbeat, meticulous, committed to excellence and have superb time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously amidst ambiguity, effectively integrating input while maintaining project schedules.
- Collaborate across the firm locally, regionally and globally to connect the dots and identify areas for leverage and synergies beyond day-to-day job scope.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to partner with multiple and determined stakeholders and build positive relationships across the firm within and beyond marketing and the iShares business.
Source: for more information click here.