BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles.
- This position is responsible for the development of existing relationships and the growth of the client book in the private and regional banking segment of Switzerland’s German-speaking region
- The incumbent will focus on delivering passive products and solutions – ETFs and unlisted funds – to a sophisticated and diverse client segment, thereby growing BlackRock’s passive asset management market share in Switzerland.
- Management of senior client relationships at key partners up to CIO level (relationship-lead, focus on discretionary portfolio management and advisory multipliers)
- Development and execution of account strategies jointly with the broader team (dedicated advisory coverage; team lead)
- Acquisition of new clients and sourcing of projects to expand the use of BlackRock’s passive offering (linked to asset raising, call and meeting targets)
- Close cooperation with client service analysts and partner groups to deliver the unique BlackRock value proposition
- Manage day to day business flow and deliver service excellence (pre-trade guidance, product comparisons, cost analytics)
- Comply with all regulatory and legal standards
- Collaboration and information sharing with other iShares and BlackRock sales teams globally.
Skills and Qualifications:
- MA/MAS degree required; CFA or similar qualification is an advantage
- Proven experience in selling investment products to sophisticated investors and managing senior client relationships
- Ability to take account ownership and strategically develop relationships; position investment ideas and other value-added services generating sales and assets
- Strong understanding of capital markets and the Swiss banking landscape specifically
- Existing network in the Swiss wealth/banking segment is highly desirable
- Outgoing nature who puts client-interest first and likes to work in a highly dynamic and challenging environment
- The individual must be an energetic self-starter with professional pride and a commitment to excellence and improvement; she or he is a team player with a “can-do” attitude and a pragmatic flexibility; further, the successful candidate will be organized and entrepreneurial, possessing exceptional verbal and written communication skills in at least German and English
- Good Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills are also required.
Source: for more information click here.