- Create commentaries using independent research, attribution reports, fund manager interviews and other data analytics
- Write and review scheduled, recurring commentary deliverables – this includes reading through fairly complex attribution reports, delivering within tight turnaround times, and serving as an SME for business partners globally
- Ensure copy complies with corporate standards, effectively communicates desired message, and meets project deadlines and specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in interpreting complex attribution reports (e.g. Barra) and able to translate data into clear, concise text. Comfortable interacting with senior members of the investment team
- Proven understanding of investment products and the industry, particularly related to Fixed Income, Alternatives and/or ETFs
- Demonstrated writing skills and experience, ideally within financial services, along with the ability to adapt writing style according to the audience
- Excellent organization skills with success in working to tight deadlines, prioritizing, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and working autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, economics, finance or similar discipline
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Quark, etc.).
Source: for more information click here.