- As its name suggests, this team provides written content for recurring monthly, quarterly and other periodic investment commentary, newsletters and topic papers for multiple audience types, including institutional clients, financial advisors and broker/dealers
- This role has a particular focus on exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and will work closely with portfolio management, proxy groups, product strategy and senior stakeholders globally.
- Create commentaries using factor-based attribution reports, independent research, fund manager interviews and other data analytics
- Write and review scheduled, recurring commentary deliverables – this includes reading through fairly complex attribution reports, delivering within tight turnaround times, and serving as an SME for business partners globally
- Ensure copy complies with corporate and regulatory standards, effectively communicates desired message, and meets project deadlines and specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in interpreting complex attribution reports (e.g. Barra and Brinson style) and able to translate data into clear, concise text. Comfortable interacting with senior members of the investment team
- Proven understanding of investment products and the industry. Ideally a good understanding of Alternatives and ETFs, in addition to Fixed Income and/or Equity
- Demonstrated writing skills and experience, ideally within financial services, along with the ability to adapt writing style according to the audience
- Excellent organization skills with success in working to tight deadlines, prioritizing, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and working autonomously
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in communications, economics, finance or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (e.g., Microsoft Office, Quark, etc.).
Source: for more information click here.