- Our Internal Consulting Group, located in Newark, NJ, is currently seeking a highly motivated Internal Investment Consultant to serve as an integral part of an elite team of investment professionals
- The team is responsible for the development and management of lasting relationships with financial advisors at wire houses, independent broker dealers and independent RIAs
- The Investment Consultant will part of a larger internal sales team to cover and grow sales in a defined territory and contribute to the overall team-based sales effort.
- Grow existing client base and Global X product usage through a consultative phone-based approach
- Develop and execute a thoughtful territory business plan
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through prospecting, cultivating lead lists, and follow up activities
- Exceed client focused activity standards which include calls, emails and web-based presentations
- Demonstrate proficiency in crucial disciplines including product knowledge, industry trends, portfolio construction and capital markets
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to deliver an exceptional client experience.
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on finance or economics preferred
- Able to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Coachable; able to incorporate feedback into performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills as well as internal corporate relationship management capabilities
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, teams, and clients
- 1-3 years of financial industry or sales experience in a business development capacity with a financial services firm is a plus
- Licenses: Series 7 and 63/66 are not required, but preferred.
Source: for more information click here.