As a member of our Investment Management Team, you will:
- Have the chance to implement your own ideas
- Develop a cross-functional mindset
- Acquire essential experience and knowledge for your future career
- Will be part of a young, dynamic and international Fintech-Startup
- Will work alongside and learn from people with many years of experience in the financial sector.
As an intern in Investment Management, you will:
- Handle client inquiries via telephone and e-mail
- Support our Investment Management Team with ongoing research and quantitative analyses
- Coordinate tasks with internal teams and external partners (e.g. custodian banks)
- Contribute to the improvement and automation of existing processes
- Projects during your internship may include topics around ETF selection, Business Development, Business Intelligence etc.
Skills and Qualification:
- Excellent academic background in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or a related field of studies
- Strong analytical skills and distinct attention to detail
- Proactive and independent work attitude
- Relevant work experience from prior internships is considered a plus
- Excellent command of German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken
- Minimum duration: 3 months.
Source: for more information click here.