Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Working on research projects in close cooperation with our Hong Kong office
- Developing quant-based indices
- Analyzing quantitative investment trends, sectors, companies and their business models
- Taking part in the daily business of the Research Team
- Cooperating with inhouse sales and product development teams
- Communicating with our international client base.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled student in the field of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, or Mathematics, with a focus on Finance
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) in the area of financial markets would be a plus
- Strong interest in capital markets, especially in APAC region
- Competent in handling MS Office applications
- First programming skills (e.g. VBA, Matlab or Python) beneficial
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English.
Source: for more information click here.