- Do you enjoy communicating with applicants from all over the world?
- Would you like to gain insights into the strategic development of an employer brand and support the recruitment process starting with the job advertisement through to the final placement?
- You are no stranger to employer branding, candidate experience and the term “EVP”?
- And are you looking for an internship of 5-6 months?
- Then we should definitely get to know each other!
- Right from the start you will be involved in the day-to-day business as well as working on projects and thereby gain deep insights into the area of responsibility of an HR Specialist (m/f/d).
- Assisting in filling vacant positions throughout the entire application process
- Designing and publishing job advertisements on different recruiting channels
- Corresponding with applicants, scheduling and coordinating interviews (also for our locations in Hong Kong and Toronto)
- Preparing and designing new (online) advertising materials (e.g. brochures)
- Maintaining our social media channels (updating the editorial plan, writing and publishing articles)
- Participating in the preparation and implementation of cross-media HR marketing campaigns (e.g. career fairs)
- Researching new recruiting channels and trend scouting in the field of HR marketing
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled as a student with a major in business administration, economics, (business) psychology, social sciences or similar, ideally with a focus on HR (at least 4th semester)
- First practical experience in the field of HR marketing and/or recruiting desired
- Experienced in MS Office
- Creative streak, paired with initial experience in graphic design would be a plus
- Structured, detail-oriented and independent with high motivation
- Solution-oriented working style
- Reliability and discretion
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English.
Source: for more information click here.