J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Primary purpose: To assist in the planning, execution and delivery of marketing activity to support the International ETF distribution efforts.
Reporting to: Head of International ETF Marketing
- The International ETF Marketing function, working closely with the Sales team, is responsible for the development, implementation and management of marketing activity, including campaigns, collateral, promotional work, digital and events to support our offer to professional investors across EMEA
- The International ETF business is just two years old and the Marketing function, together with Sales, is focussed on positioning the business as market leader and valued partner with our key clients
- This is an important role within the International ETF business, which has ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond. It will be suitable for an individual looking to develop their career within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- The successful candidate will be passionate about ensuring customer service excellence to internal and external stakeholders and delivering work of an exceptional standard
- The International ETF Marketing function is small, but utilises specialist internal functions as well as the wider EMEA distribution function
- Good stakeholder management skills, strong communication, the ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail will all be essential.
- Coordination of the product launch agenda across Europe and Internationally
- To produce and maintain marketing collateral and assets ensuring they are compliant, accurate, align to brand and fit with the overall marketing and business objectives
- Ownership of product campaigns collateral development, supporting sales teams with their key strategic partnerships and sales goals.
- Focus on content distribution and activation, across email, above/below the line opportunities
- Support the sales agenda with thought leadership opportunities, sponsored content and research.
- To assist in sourcing content and managing content distribution through various channels.
- Work with local Marketing teams (across EMEA) and internal specialist functions to ensure ETF Marketing activity is prioritised, co-ordinated and comprehensively reported on across the region.
- A passion for marketing and customer focused
- A team player
- Pro-active and hard-working
- High level of integrity
- Professional and confident – not afraid to push back
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- Desire to learn with an ability to multi-task and project manage
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised and methodical
- An eye for detail
- Resourceful with the ability to seek out efficiencies in process
- Ability to prioritise as well as cope with and manage change
- A ‘right first time’ attitude
- A good practical knowledge of investment products
Experience and skills:
- Can demonstrate a broad business awareness and good strategic awareness
- Experience in asset management / financial services or other regulated industry is desirable although not essential
- Ability to manage multiple relationships, both within the marketing team, and with internal clients, is critical to success of the role
- Must be numerate and possess good analysis skills with the ability to interrogate data
- Must be able to write basic marketing copy and proof read investment copy
- Digital marketing experience/knowledge is preferable
- Degree / marketing qualifications such as CIM – desirable but not essential
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications essential.
Source: for more information click here.