- The Internal ETF Specialist will proactively build business partnerships with advisors in a defined geographic territory and execute existing territory business plans
- The Internal ETF Specialist will answer incoming sales and investment related phone calls specifically for ETFs
- The incumbent will be responsible for meeting daily outbound call goals and staying current with the ETF market.
- Partner with Advisor Consultants to manage and cultivate key advisor and strategist relationships and develop ETF sales through those contacts
- Partner with Advisors Consultants in a specific territory to generate sales and revenue
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners within Nuveen to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings
- Maintain knowledge of industry related topics and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor and other audiences
- Update activity logs in contact management system and work with Sales Management on various project initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ ETF related experience within either a sales, product, or investment role
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 required to be obtained within the first 3 months of joining
- 3+ years’ experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry
- 3+ years’ ETF related experience within either a sales, product, or investment role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with ability to build manage key internal and external relationships
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
- Strong investment acumen and background
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel.
Source: for more information click here.