- Are you in your element when we talk about selecting stocks and indices?
- At the same time, you have a remarkable sales talent and love working in a team?
- With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can’t wait to participate? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Taking part in the daily business of the Institutional Sales Team
- Preparing presentations and factsheets
- Making quantitative market, trend and competition analyses
- Working on all relevant customer enquiries
- Be actively involved in the acquisition of new domestic and foreign customers
- Participating in creating and maintaining of databases.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled student in the field of engineering or economics degree with a focus on finance
- Interest in stock market
- First practical experiences (e.g. internships) on the financial market would be a plus
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Structured, independent and precise working style
- Proactive, creative and solution-oriented way of thinking
- High level of motivation and strong communication skills
- Very good command of English.
Source: for more information click here.