When we talk about selecting stocks and indices you feel just like at home? At the same time, you have a remarkable understanding of process optimization. With your affinity to financial subjects you are following the current events in the ETF & stock market and can’t wait to participate? Then we are a perfect fit!
- Taking part in daily business in the Equity Product Development department
- Active involvement into development of index concepts
- Supporting in the setting of new indices to customer specifications
- Providing back-testings of different index strategies
- Research to new product ideas
- Creating marketing materials.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled student in the field of industrial engineering, economics degree, computer science, mathematics
- Interest in stock market and first experiences on the financial market
- Competent in handling of MS-Office applications (in particular Excel), programming skills (e.g. Excel, VBA, MATLAB, Python) are advantageous
- Analytical thinking and structured acting
- Independent and precise working style
- High level of enthusiasm, creativity and team work
- Excellent skills in English Language.
- Benefit from our “Solactive Internship Standards” (e.g. regular feedback sessions, own projects, support of a mentor in your department)
- Participate in regular student events (e.g. our bi-weekly Students(at)Solactive) to meet fellow interns and working students
- Be part of the Solactive family, a motivated team with an international setting
- Get to know the dynamics of an established, successful FinTech company
- Experience a modern start-up culture with a flat hierarchy
- Seize the opportunity to develop personally and take over responsibility
- Receive numerous benefits (e.g. gym, regular staff parties, access to Corporate Benefits, modern office space, employee lounge and free beverages) and a monthly remuneration for your internship.