- As an Intern with IHS Markit, you will undertake work on a real business project intended to add value to your team as well as provide you with a great learning opportunity
- Upon completion of the internship, you will have a deep understanding of how indices product management function works, how it adds value to our customers and how the function is maintained and developed in order to keep it competitive in the marketplace.
- A large part of the responsibilities includes leading the commercialisation effort of the indices, assisting in research and design of new indices, working with clients to design, test and develop new benchmarks, coordinating with different internal stakeholders on product development projects
- You will take responsibility for daily tasks similar to those a permanent Product Manager would perform, which will provide you with the opportunity to see how a career within Indices product management will start.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritize a complex workload
- Strong quantitative, analytical and quality control skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commercial awareness and motivation to understand commercial impact
- Excel skills and proficiency with other MS applications (Word and PowerPoint)
- A flexible attitude and the ability to work collaboratively
- 2018 Summer Intern Requirements – you must be able to answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work for the duration of the intern program in the country for which you have applied?
- Will you have completed your studies in either 2019 or 2020? This program is open to current students only
- If you do not reside in the IHS Markit office location for which you are applying, are you able to self-relocate in time for the program start dates
- Participation for the full duration of the 10-week program is expected
- Please ensure you are available as per the dates before submitting your application: EMEA – June 4 to August 10.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience < 1 Year