Your area of work:
As an Intern – Fixed Income ETD Product Design (f/m/d) you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a team that is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for the Eurex derivatives market. It maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. We will actively involve you in our processes, and offer you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in the delivery of new derivatives protypes.
- You can gain interesting insights into current projects and actively support project management tasks.
- You shall also support team members on decision resolutions and analysis for strategic positioning.
- You will conduct competition and in-depth market analysis.
- For this you may use Microsoft Office, SQL and Python to collate market data from Eurex and Bloomberg to perform a multitude of analytics.
- Besides these exciting assignments you will gain insights into back-testing of new derivatives prototypes and build models/analytics from large and varied data sets.
- You must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during the internship, and have completed at least the third year of your university studies or you already hold a bachelor’s/master’s degree that is not older than 6 months (major field of study in finance, computer science, math or engineering). Furthermore, we offer the possibility of an orientation internship, whereby you are currently in a gap-year after your bachelor’s or master’s degree in the above-mentioned fields of study – in this case, an enrolment is not required.
- You are interested in and have knowledge of the derivatives market as well as pricing of listed and OTC products (strong numerical reasoning required).
- You can organize your work self-sufficiently, are a good communicator and like to work in a team.
- You are well versed in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You should be proficient in VBA as a minimum; knowledge of other programming languages is a plus (Python or MatLab).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
Source: for more information click here.