- The department Cash Market Development – Products & Regulation is responsible for the strategic development of the cash market in the domain of equities and exchange traded products such as ETFs & ETPs.
- Support in the listing process of ETFs & ETPs
- Generation of reports to analyse the performance of various ETFs & ETPs
- Support in project based tasks and working self-reliantly on own projects
- Support in the collection analysis and visualisation of data related to ETFs & ETPs.
Skills and Qualification:
- Students must be enrolled in an academic programme recognized by the state during the whole term
- Will be required to have at least successfully completed the third semester
- Interest in financial markets and equity markets
- Independent working attitude and flexibility
- Good organisational skills, team spirit and excellent communication
- Fluency in German and ideally English.
Source: for more information click here.