- For this particular role, the Institutional Product Marketing Manager will cover investment funds and will work closely with the institutional sales and investment teams
- The funds can include equity, fixed income, multi-asset and alternative investment funds
- The position includes a full participation in the transversal projects of the Product Marketing team.
- Define and execute the go-to-market strategy for new funds including creation of marketing documentation
- Manage the range of existing funds under responsibility and become a product marketing expert:
- Animate the fund range with regular analysis and updates on portfolios and markets
- Coordinate global sales & marketing product campaigns through a series of actions in collaboration with institutional sales and communication
- Maintain a lively and impactful suite of marketing literature. Innovate to create new types of marketing tools and industrialize our processes
- Set-up a product infrastructure adapted to local client needs
- Take the lead or contribute to transversal team projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Post-graduate Bac + 5
- 7-10 years minimum experience in finance, including min 3 years in asset management
- Significant experience in institutional product marketing or journalism in finance
- Be proficient in English and French both written and spoken
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
Skills and personal qualities: To succeed in this role, the candidate should demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic mindset
- Focused attention to detail; high standards for quality and accuracy in work product
- Good knowledge of the asset management industry and/or financial markets
- Autonomy, service oriented, collegial demeanor, listening ability and commitment are of the utmost importance for this position.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years