- As a member of the ETF Marketing Team, you will lead creative, digital-first marketing programs, collaborating with marketing experts from brand, advertising, content, events, PR, and digital technology to drive growth and client engagement.
- You will craft, lead and execute the SPDR ETFs institutional marketing strategy in partnership with the institutional team and the Head of ETF Marketing for North America, differentiating approaches to ensure they are appropriate to the target audiences
- You will plan and implement marketing campaigns, content and thought leadership, working with subject matter experts including PR, events, DM, paid and earned media, and digital
- As a brand ambassador for SPDR ETFs, you will ensure positioning and messaging for the ETF business is consistent and takes into account global requirements
- You have strong digital knowledge, and will work with the direct marketing teams to drive a communication program against institutional ETF initiatives, and the digital team to deliver best-in-class client experiences
- Measurement is key to performing in this role, and you will direct and work with in-house experts to consistently and reliably assess marketing performance and return on investment
- You are responsible for deciding on the best tactics and spend to meet business and marketing objectives
- Work effectively, independently and collaboratively across the marketing team and the wider ETF business
- Contribute to the wider departmental / cross-functional projects including market intelligence, competitor analysis, trend analysis.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in marketing or communications; master’s degree preferred
- 8 or more years of relevant marketing communications experience: deep expertise with ETF channel marketing leadership with institutional clients
- Financial services experience essential – experience with ETFs highly desired
- Ability to work both at a strategic level and a tactical level; this is a hands-on role
- Demonstrated ability to develop digital-first, omni-channel marketing campaigns, including optimization and measurement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management skills are paramount to the success of this role
- A standout colleague with ability to drive initiatives independently
- Experience in public speaking.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years