- To support the team, the Company is looking for an intern to integrate the Financial Derivatives Paris team to help them ensure the business competitiveness among a demanding and fast growing environment
- The intern will help the team for market and product development activities for its Derivatives franchise
- The individual needs to have excellent communication skills and strong learning appetite combined with some, at least, basic knowledge of the Equity Derivatives instruments and the Exchanges industry
- The individual needs to wish to have the ability to work on diversified topics such industry competitive analysis, project management, statistics reports on volumes and market share and products/services marketing
- Highly motivated and talented, the intern will be fully integrated in the team
- The new recruit will interact on a daily basis with employees from various departments, for which interpersonal skills are key
- The intern will help the team to support the client interaction
- Client targets include buy side, sell side, liquidity providers, asset managers and clearing members based in the continental Europe and UK.
- Monitoring of the business environment: regulatory changes, competitive intelligence analysis in derivatives markets (new products, performance, potential differentiation etc.)
- Production of client/market reports for internal and external reviews of the Derivatives franchise
- Monitoring of client performance (volumes, strategies) and associated reporting
- Provide support to product developers for product launches, or existing product enhancements to better service our trading client’s needs
- Produce the new / updated selling materials of the Euronext trading products
- Involvement in current strategic projects, including support of project management with reporting, resource planning, and budget track
- Work collaboratively with the transversal support teams including (a) the Statistics, Finance and Legal teams to optimize pricing, analyse trading behaviours (b) Project Management and IT to help delivering key initiatives.
- Strong academic credentials from a leading Business School / University or Engineering School
- Previous internship in the Financial industry is a plus but not an absolute requirement
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives instruments
- Understanding of the financial markets infrastructure
- Results driven, tenacious, eager to learn
- Sales / Marketing skills
- Strong personal motivation and sense of autonomy are crucial
- Rigorous, transparent and honest approach to work as high attention to detail are essential
- Fluent English is compulsory, French or other languages are a plus
- Social ability skills and strong team spirit are required
- Knowledge of Bloomberg is a plus.
Source: for more information click here.