Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Developing innovative indices in the equity space (smart beta, ESG, thematic, benchmark, etc.) together with our reputable, global client base
- Identifying new opportunities in the indexing space
- Developing historical performance measurements (back-testing) for defined investment strategies
- Drafting index guidelines and supporting documents/analysis
- Setting up indices for the calculation and publication via data vendors
- Coordinating internal processes with our operations, sales and marketing teams for a successful index launch.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in Economics, (quantitative) Finance, Business Engineering or comparable programs
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in the indexing business or other relevant fields (e.g. Portfolio Management or Structuring)
- High command of Microsoft Excel/VBA
- Further proven programming skills (Python, MATLAB, R, etc.) are beneficial
- Experience with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) is a plus
- Delivery of timely results with focus on high quality even when confronted with tight deadlines
- Self-confidence and team-spirit
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 1-3 Years