- Screening equity corporate actions and M&A in particular
- Verifying, evaluating and implementing CA adjustments in the index
- Being the key contact, coordinating the handling of CAs and index adjustments closely with our clients
- Processing index-specific queries of customers in connection with CAs
- Contributing to the development of our index-calculation-engine.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or adequate with first relevant work experience in the finance industry (e.g. fund administration, trading, custodian)
- Broad knowledge of equity
- Ideally familiarity with ETFs and/or derivative products
- High command of Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Hands-on approach
- Paying attention to details
- High motivation and self-confidence
- Strong communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.