ICE Data Services (IDS), a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), presents, a unique opportunity for a full-time Index and Analytics Specialist to be responsible for establishing and expanding relationships with index and analytics clients, ETF issuers in particular in EMEA With a wide selection of content, strong index platform and impressive analytic capabilities, this role will be responsible for expanding ICE’s index and analytics business across all client segments.
Index and Analytics Sales Specialist, EMEA will drive adoption and growth of the IDI services. This role entails undertaking the development of client demand for the ICE BofA-Merrill Index Offering across EMEA & UK. The Sales Specialist will act in partnership with multiple, global and regional internal stakeholders (e.g. Sales, Index Product Management and Marketing) from ICE Data Services and externally with clients, prospects and partners to drive growth in the IDI Services.
- Solid technical understanding of Index strategies, especially Fixed Income strategies;
- Be a subject matter expert in all aspects of Index creation, Index use and process flow (i.e. the eco-system of index use);
- Understand the use of indices in benchmarking, particularly in passive strategies, as well as the downstream use of constituent level data in ETF creation and processing;
- Work closely with the sales and account management teams to grow business and develop cross selling opportunities for other ICE services;
- Help to develop go to market strategies for IDI Indices;
- Contribute to new product development and regional strategy for IDI Indices;
- Identifying competitive threats that could cause potential risk to our index business;
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes that may benefit or damage our index business;
- Be the face of ICE Data Services for Index business by regularly engaging with clients, prospects, speaking at events and media;
- Will need to travel across the region on a regular basis.
Knowledge and Experience
- University Degree in a Financial Discipline or equivalent experience;
- Solid experience in fixed income index role within either an Index Provider, Investment Bank, Funds Management company or Market Data Vendor;
- Excellent knowledge of Index business, especially Fixed Income in the EMEA region;
- Comprehension of global financial concepts allows the individual to speak “the same language” as the clients;
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently where required
- PC skills to include working knowledge of MS Windows Office, especially excel, word and PowerPoint.
Source: for more information click here.