- Join a new team responsible for the Implementation of new business activities in company’s Platform, and you can help shape the development of a growing unit with your customer-oriented and creative way of thinking.
- Setting up investable and trending index strategies based upon client requests
- Being the main contact for your dedicated customer base regarding the setup process of new indices
- Optimizing processes to ensure successful index launches in collaboration with our index maintenance and sales teams
- Further developing our business unit by managing various internal and external client projects , e.g. index-calculation web tool for clients
- Testing new features of our index-calculation engine in consultation with our IT department.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance with relevant work experience in the financial sector
- First experience in the index business or portfolio management
- High familiarity with ETFs and derivative products is a plus
- Very good level of Microsoft Excel
- Expertise with data vendor terminals (e.g. FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg) would be an advantage
- Highly motivated to work independently
- Structured approach to work and paying attention to details
- Intercultural competence and excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English.
Source: for more information click here.