- Are you interested in stocks, indices, and their selection?
- Do you have a passion for passive investment strategies and ETFs?
- Do you combine your quantitative academic background with professional exposure to stock markets, derivatives and ideally the maintenance of equity indices?
- Plus, are you highly ambitious to push things forward? Then you will very likely fit into our team!
- Qualitative and quantitative research for index rebalances
- Rule-based implementation of Solactive and client indices
- Validation of the accuracy of index rebalances and adaptions including their input parameters
- Research and rule-based adaptation of indices
- Being the key contact for our clients in terms of rebalance requests and improvements
- Optimization and automation of existing internal processes and workflows
- Cooperation with different data vendors
- Write IT specifications and collaborate with business analysts and developers during the software development cycle.
- Academic degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or Finance
- Several years of relevant work experience in the finance industry or adequate (e.g. as Equity Analyst at a bank, asset manager or a data vendor)
- Broad knowledge of capital markets
- Experienced with data vendor terminals (FactSet, Reuters or Bloomberg)
- Advanced programming skills (e.g. VBA and/or Python) and SQL experience
- Innovative mindset and hands-on approach
- Strong sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Highly structured and motivated
- Self-confident and team-minded
- Intercultural competence and strong communication skills.
Source: for more information click here.