Job Purpose and Your Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain complete models for principal global indices
- Provide analysis of announced index event and propose ideas for investment opportunities
- Analyse the index impact on securities involved in corporate actions
- Scenario modelling for investment opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly numerate with programming experience
- Index modelling expertise
- Complete understanding of the rules and regulations for the composition of principal global indices
- Previous experience of index analysis and trading
- Strong analysis capabilities to generate investment ideas from index opportunities
- Exposure to developed global equity markets – Europe / Asia / North America
- Understanding of and experience in trading equities, ETFs, futures and options.
Source: for more information click here.