- Develop and implement sales plan designed to exceed client/firm/territory goals that align with the company’s overarching distribution plan.
- Demonstrate proficiency in crucial disciplines including product knowledge, industry trends, portfolio construction and capital markets.
- Work in close collaboration with a dedicated Internal Investment Consultant, mentor and ensure internal activities are aligned with territory plan.
- Identify prospective clients, prepare presentations, and follow up on client contacts to win new business.
- Continually broaden and refresh knowledge of Global X products to effectively position the full product suite with Clients.
- Maintains timely and relevant information in contact management systems to monitor sales efforts, client contact, product campaigns, platform reviews and availability/timeliness of sales materials and resources.
- Partner with colleagues across the firm to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Responsible for abiding by all firm and industry compliance rules.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Languages: Spanish and English, Portuguese a plus
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis on finance or economics preferred
- Able to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Background in or knowledge of ETF industry is essential
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Coachable; able to incorporate feedback into performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Technologically proficient and knowledgeable
- Strong customer relationship management and servicing skills as well as internal corporate relationship management capabilities
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, teams, and clients
- 5+ years of financial industry in a sales capacity
Source: for more information click here.