- As the Head of Equity, ETF & Options Trading, you will lead a team of leaders and brokerage professionals responsible for providing our clients access to brokerage products and markets through a world class trading experience, while also directly driving some of Vanguard’s most critical strategies across our mutual fund and ETF lineup, advice offering, and client experience.
- Lead multiple brokerage trading departments supporting Vanguard’s retail investors, specifically the trade desks, trade support, order management, electronic trading and best execution for equity, ETFs and options
- Represent the firm with critical external stakeholders (e.g., regulators, auditors, market centers, and industry peers)
- Drive innovative brokerage strategies and partner across Vanguard’s Client Experience (CX) Journey owners, Offer Team, and Technology Product Owners to make cross-cutting decisions that contribute to investor outcomes
- Provide expertise to influence how brokerage services and features come to market in support of the Retail direct and managed offers, giving Vanguard clients the best chance for investment success
- Empower a team of brokerage professionals to embrace agile methodology that rewards experimentation, innovative thinking, and an owner’s mindset.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum of ten years of related experience, including progressive management in a leadership position within a Financial Services operations or trading environment, preferably a Broker Dealer or Registered Investment Advisor environment responsibilities
- Deep understanding of securities industry operations and knowledge of the financial industry including the rules and regulations that govern the markets
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 4, 57, and 63 licenses or ability to attain licenses in accordance with departmental policies
- The ability to demonstrate executive presence and to influence others in the industry
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Skilled in operating at both the strategic and tactical level; attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- A client-centric focus – keeps clients in forefront of decisions, connects plans and actions to our purpose of serving clients and improving the business through positive and productive change.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 10-15 Years