- Tradeweb is currently looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join the Financial Planning and Analysis team
- The vision for this role is that the successful candidate will build a working knowledge of Tradeweb’s products, pricing, systems and data as quickly as possible and then leverage this foundation to add value to the business.
- Oversee the reporting on performance against Forecast, identifying key drivers and flagging any underlying opportunities/issues.
- Manage quarterly reconciliation of components of P&L, free cash flow and net cash flow across multiple business unit
- Take overall responsibility for team output and deadlines and manage workload effectively across the team
- Help the team develop within their roles by ensuring they are being given enough challenge to expand their knowledge and enough support to be able to develop new skills
- Present results to the leadership team to enable to them to clearly understand key drivers and any business decisions required
- Responsibility for all commercial finance duties over smaller products
- Develop analysis/tools to track business growth for products to better understand its drivers
- Maintain continuous alignment of our wider team efforts on projects which have high impact on Tradeweb’s finance and accounting processes
- Build and maintain a dynamic forecasting model and strategic plan that blends top down and bottoms up assumptions.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of insightful analyses and materials for senior management/investor relations for quarterly press releases, earnings calls and Board of Directors presentations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis, with exposure to financials, accounting, and operating budget management.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA), BA/BSc 2:1 or above (or equivalent), and strong academic record
- Advanced excel modelling skills with experience developing business models, designing strategic frameworks, increasing the complexity of financial models and simplifying complex situations
- Previous management experience is essential
- Proven track record of influencing stakeholders and senior management.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years