At Franklin Templeton Investments, company is dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for firm‘s clients in more than 150 countries.
- The primary goal of the Head of ETF Sales – EMEA is to generate and retain assets within Franklin Templeton’s (FT) UCITS ETF product suite
- You will work with company‘s Global leaders to develop a strategic plan for generating sales, partner with regional European distribution channels to complement their existing efforts and directly engaging with investors (both retail and institutional) who primarily or exclusively use ETFs.
- Managing the European region to generate sales and revenue to meet objectives
- Assist in developing the strategic plan for generating sales
- Managing and cultivating key institutional and retail client relationships and developing ETF sales through those contacts
- Educate, train and interact with other distribution areas and partners within Franklin Templeton to enhance awareness of the ETF offerings
- Maintaining knowledge of industry related topics and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor and other audiences
- Maintaining updated activity logs in contact management system and work with Sales Management on various project initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Significant experience in a field consulting/sales role within the investment industry
- Focus on ETF related experience within either a sales, product or investment role
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven with ability to build manage key internal and external relationships
- Experience developing and implementing sales and marketing business plans
- Strong investment acumen and background
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel.
Source: for more information click here.