- The Head of ETF Capital Markets will be responsible for primary and secondary market quality in AllianceBernstein (AB) ETFs and will maintain strong relationships with Authorized Participants (APs), Market Makers (MMs) and other key external and internal stakeholders
- The Capital Markets expert will engage with the broker dealer community, stock exchanges and trading desks to ensure an efficient trading ecosystem for AB ETFs
- The specialist is also responsible for understanding the nuances of trading ETFs spanning all asset classes.
- Develop and manage relationships with Authorized Participants (APs), Market Makers, and ETF Trading Desks
- Track market quality of ETFs by monitoring Bid/Ask spreads and premium/discounts to NAV across products and communicate issues with Market Makers
- Confirm accuracy of daily PCF files, ETF Indicative NAVs (iNAVs) and other relevant data being disseminated to the market
- Facilitate communication between the Portfolio Management teams and APs to promote the create-redeem process
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the AB Relationship Managers as well as Institutional Sales teams. Provide Sales with training, education, and updates about AB ETFs
- Assist clients with ETF trading to achieve best execution
- Present analysis of ETF trading, spreads, and volume to ETF Fund Board
- Work closely with the Product Strategy and Development to assist with research related to new and existing products to ensure ETFs are structured to trade efficiently.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in an ETF Capital Markets role, ideally with Active ETF experience. Experience with custom Fixed Income baskets preferred
- Existing relationships with APs, Market Makers, ETF Trading Desks and other participants on the ETF ecosystem
- Strong knowledge of ETF mechanics, including the factors that drive ETF pricing, creations/redemptions, liquidity and spreads, premiums and discounts
- Multi-asset knowledge including, fixed income, equities, derivatives (futures, swaps, etc.) and FX
- Understanding of Regulatory framework and willingness to stay current on upcoming changes/updates
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA, CFA or equivalent desirable but not required
- Strong technical skills (Bloomberg, Excel, etc.) required
- Series 7, 63 registered
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize data and arrive at a compelling conclusion
- Collaborative and open to other viewpoints
- Agility and innovation when faced with complexity and/or adversity.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 5-7 Years