- Establish and develop the ETF capital markets operating model at MFS, including with respect to staffing, governance and process; coordinate with key stakeholders on the integration and alignment to the overall MFS operating model.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders on the buildout of technology solutions required to support the ETF operating model and product growth, including software and integrations.
- Manage internal ETF Capital Markets efforts, including: the buildout of investments and trading capabilities and process; coordination of invest, trade, create and redeem activities; internal and external oversight and monitoring procedures.
- Manage external partnerships and relationships across the ETF capital markets ecosystem, including Authorized Participants (APs), Market Makers, Exchanges, third-party technology and data vendors.
- Coordinate with investment teams on ETF portfolio management and basket creation/redemption.
- Coordinate with internal and external trading teams on efficient liquidity management and trading practices.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, including distribution teams, on internal ETF education efforts.
- Coordinate with product teams on ETF product development, including: competitive analysis; initial seed strategy; listing venue, AP and market maker selection and onboarding process.
- Create internal ETF Capital Markets KPIs, market commentary and business communications for internal distribution; contribute to the production of relevant markets and business external communications.
- Represent MFS ETFs at industry conferences and events, including for the purpose of guiding MFS on market structure and liquidity evolution.
- Minimum 15+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Deep ETF subject matter expertise in portfolio management, trading and market structure.
- Subject matter expertise across global asset classes, including Equities, Fixed Income and FX.
- Proven leadership experience in building and managing various aspects of an ETF business.
- Strong industry relationships with the ETF capital markets ecosystem.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience in a collaborative, team-based, results-oriented environment.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial mindset with impeccable ethical standards.\
Source: for more information click here.