- This role will work with The Yield Book business leadership, Benchmarks, Sales Management, and the Marketing team colleagues to inform the product strategy and the design, development, execution and measurement of integrated Sales & Marketing campaigns targeting key FTSE Russell client segments
- Working closely with The Yield book team, they will guide key messaging around our products, translate this into a suite of Sales enablement collateral and coordinate an ongoing program of related client-focused outreach.
Product Management: Strategy, Product Introductions and Product promotion:
- Define/provide input to and execute the product strategy and roadmap (target segment, use cases, commercial policy, distribution channels)
- Manage the product lifecycle, including the execution of go-to-market plans (revenue goals, product positioning, competitive analysis, target segments, use cases, sales training), define product requirements, resolve product issues, and deliver new products and/or enhancements
- Lead the launch of new products and initiatives by designing a comprehensive roadmap for roll-out that outlines key features and functions to track development milestones and support global Sales outreach. Work closely with global Sales teams to identify opportunities to increase client usage of The Yield Book, identify new users and on potential sales opportunities
- Campaigns: Integrated Sales and Marketing campaigns around our key themes, specifically those pertaining to multi-asset and fixed income. Product Marketers work with Segment Marketing to develop product-relevant materials and to execute via email, digital, advertising, event, market research and other marketing tactics
- Events: Working closely with SMEs and Sales, Product Marketers leverage product-focused conferences to increase brand recognition and product familiarity for targeted client segments
- Strategies: Working with Marketing Strategy, use client data insights and digital marketing technologies to help plan and place products and promotions more effectively
- Communications: Establish themselves as an analytics subject matter expert, acting as the primary touch point on all Yield Book activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years Marketing experience in a B2B environment (indexation, exchanges, fund management, ETFs, wire house, brokerage or investment banking as advantage)
- Working knowledge of the fixed income market, and preferably also of equities
- Strong understanding of fixed income analytics and their use in portfolio construction and risk management within the buy- and sell-side client community
- Understanding of the investment process and experience in dealing with asset owners, investment consultants, and asset managers
- Innovative and able to exploit client opportunities through product positioning and development
- Ability to implement a messaging platform that differentiates FTSE Russell solutions in order to win in a highly competitive marketplace
- Experience of managing technical index and analytics client relationships
- Excellent writing, planning and project management skills
- Excellent relationship management, writing, presentation, and communication skills
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Core Competencies:
- Delivery and client focus is essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage teams across time zones
- Ability to foster a strong team dynamic
- Flexible and able to respond to rapid changes
- Creative self starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with the confidence to interact with senior management internally and within clients.
Source: for more information click here.
- Experience 7-10 Years